[libre-riscv-dev] Hello

Jock Tanner tanner.of.kha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:05:39 GMT 2020

Good day, all!

I would like to participate in this project.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Dmitry, but you can call me Jock. I
am a freelance Python developer. I have 6+ years of experience in
Python. Take a look at my repos:

- https://github.com/dmelnichuk/
- https://github.com/jock-tanner/

I am also a digital hardware hobbyist and a big fan of retro computing.
I am somewhat familiar with C and Verilog. A modern take on CDC 6600
architecture is a fascinating task!

I am still getting to know the tutorials and the code base. But it
would be great if anyone, most probably Luke, go on and suggest a first
task for me.

Jock