[libre-riscv-dev] Fwd: [LPC] XDC2020 - Your proposal has been accepted

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:25:14 BST 2020

ok so that's been accepted

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <noreply at lwn.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 7:35 AM
Subject: [LPC] XDC2020 - Your proposal has been accepted
To: <luke.leighton at gmail.com>

Dear Luke Leighton,

We are pleased to announce that your abstract "The Libre-SOC Project"
has been accepted!

In case you are in a different timezone than Europe, please include
the hours you are available to give your presentation. We will try to
define the final schedule taking your preferences into account. The
conference schedule is expected to be between 9:30 and 17:15 UTC+2
every day, pending to confirm once we get all the talks confirmed.

See below a summary of your submitted abstract:
Conference: X.Org Developers Conference 2020
Submitted by: Luke Leighton
Title: The Libre-SOC Project
Presentation type:

For more details please visit the page of your abstract:
https://xdc2020.x.org/event/9/abstracts/657/.

Kind regards,
The XDC 2020 Program Committee

--