[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update, 21jul2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:36:01 BST 2020

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 2:09 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> yeah don't put up with that - you should have mentioned it takes that
> long, sooner.

Indeed.. as always...

> use an apt proxy and squid.  "apt-get install
> apt-cacher-ng squid".

I'm using virtualbox because the tricky part I've been tweaking until
it works is the coriolis and alliance-check-toolkit launching the GUI
of the layed out chip.

Will apt caching work given this?

I think I may have just *finally* got the script working correctly!
One more run to confirm. All of the difficulty is coming from my
inexperience with bash scripting, but I've fixed the bugs I introduced
now :)

Cole