[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update, 21jul2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jul 21 18:02:00 BST 2020
* nmigen bi-weekly meeting, went well.
* reviewed trap with help from samuel
* set up core to be better started from litex
* did a first cut litex core.py with help from florian
* re-ran cxxsim, confirmed a bug with help from cesar.
* helped JeanPaul get up-to-date
* fixed missing exception MSR bit setting
* decided to move both MSR and CIA into "state"
* found a bug in CompALUMulti when it has no regs to read.
this latter will need a special test case for, and some investigation. so
that is the rest of the day.
crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
More information about the libre-riscv-dev