[libre-riscv-dev] spr formal proof, NLNet RFPs

Samuel Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:15:49 BST 2020

Registered as a personal account for the time being.

I think, in the interests of just practicing on the code-base, I'll
stick with the ALU FV requirements for the time being.  I'm just
becoming comfortable with spelunking that code.  I'd like to feel
useful for a while before I start another task.  :)

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 11:52 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> samuel: next step is to move the task to "completed"
> https://libre-soc.org/Samuel_A_Falvo_II/
>
> given that you're in the U.S., unless you open yourself a Transferwise
> online bank account (accepting EUR currency) NLNet have asked us to
> submit non-EU Requests for Payment at reasonably large amounts so that
> bank fees are not extortionate.  (EU accounts including Transferwise
> International online accounts they have zero bank fees)
>
> basically, pick your next proof :)  Trap, MUL, DIV, or ShiftRot
> "rotate and clear",
> they all need doing.
>
> or if you get bored of that there is a key strategic piece of code that needs
> writing: the LDSTSplitter.
>
> l.

Samuel A. Falvo II