[libre-riscv-dev] Markdown on the wiki?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jul 15 11:05:01 BST 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 2:40 AM Samuel Falvo II <sam.falvo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> I wrote up a summary of what I've learned by reviewing the source
> code.  But, when I view the notes that I've written[1],
> https://libre-soc.org/Documentation/notes_on_formal_proofs/

excellent.  i'll find a location for it.  thank you for creating that page.

> the formatting
> of fixed-width code snippets enclosed in `backticks` results in the
> snippets being on a completely new HTML division, as if I'd written
> ```backticks``` instead.

yes.  there's a bug where fixed-width code following bullet-points
does not get marked up as fixed-width.  to sort that i had to change
the css:
https://libre-soc.org/local.css

> Is this a limitation of ikiWiki that cannot be easily fixed?

no - it's just a matter of someone having the time to properly investigate.