[libre-riscv-dev] Dumb question time with Sam

Samuel Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:58:14 BST 2020

I'm attempting to run "make test" with the soc.git repo, and it's just not
working.  I suspect I managed to botch my environment configuration
somehow.  This is the first occurrence of an error; there may be others,
but this is far and above the most prominent error I see in the output:

Failure: ImportError (cannot import name 'Settle' from 'nmigen.back.pysim'
(/home/kc5tja/git/libre-soc/env3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nmigen-0.1-py3.8.egg/nmigen/back/pysim.py))
... ERROR

The nmigen in question was just downloaded last night.  Can anyone else
confirm this is a legit issue with either my setup, with nmigen, or
otherwise know how to work around this?

Thanks.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II