[libre-riscv-dev] Pressure Release Valve

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Feb 19 18:48:59 GMT 2020

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:46 PM Scheming Pony
<scheming-pony at protonmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone wants to talk about the ML or symbolic coprocessor, I have started a few threads on MIT/Scheme--my "go to" Scheme implementation:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/mit-scheme-devel/2020-02/threads.html
>
> This could give us physics, symbolic AI, AD, a bootstrap assembly, editor, etc.  Seriously.  Given your current platform ideas, it might be doable in a parallel effort for the upcoming prototype

i'd really like to: i think we really are going to have to hit AI
head-on.  sigh.  if we do so, we will need to put in an additional
NLNet Grant to handle it.

for that i'd like to include Jacky Baltes, the head of robotics at NTNU, Taiwan
https://www.ee.ntnu.edu.tw/ercweb/people/jackybaltes/