[libre-riscv-dev] rfp tracking

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Feb 19 15:43:01 GMT 2020

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, Michael Nolan <mtnolan2640 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> writes:
>

> > michael i've moved things on your behalf from "working on" to
> > "completed not yet submitted" and made what i believe is a reasonable
> > guestimate of division of the tasks? gt definitely was all your work,
> > that was really good, eq and the test infrastructure was i'd say 50-50
> > each of us and shift likewise (ish) what with the unit tests,
> > code-rework, me doing the tables which allowed both of us to
> > understand and so on.  sound fair?
>
> Seems reasonable to me, when do you want to submit this and the equals
> one for rfp?

up to you, but bear in mind michiel said he's not to keen on seeing large
percentages go into bank fees.  NLNet covered them for you on the last
couple transfers, so if you can "accumulate" a few that would keep him happy

> > need to find you something else to do, keep you from getting bored :)
>
> :P

:)

i mean it.  if you can pick several that you'd be interested in, then we
can flip between them.

priority tasks right now:

* coriolis2 experiment
* ISA opcode decoders
* sv2nmigen on hardfloat exceptions and rounding
* FP exceptions and rounding modes

the rounding and exceptions is a bit tedious but has to be done.

a secondary task is putting together an integer dynamic partitioned ALU.