[libre-riscv-dev] Vulkanizing

Scheming Pony scheming-pony at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:38:17 GMT 2020

> well, unfortunately for the RISCV community because the RV Foundation has acted so irresponsibly and negligently there may be an EU anti trust investigation underway at some point, particularly as EU Horizon 2020 Grant money has been wasted by the RV Foundation systematically refusing to respond to our in good faith requests to be involved in innovation in a transparent fashion.

I said Vulkanizing, not balkanizing.  Being apolitical to a fault, this is the topic that disinterests and disappoints me.  I know it is a reality though. :(  I won't comment further, except on technical or brain dysfunction issues.

Do you see why I was reticent to join your list, Luke?  I'm trying to drain my laptop battery to disconnect from the Internet and get back to my PC Version IV.

Back to the technical side, the concept of "switchability" of the hybrid-CPU in some sense insulates us from this madness, no?  My neural meta circular evaluator seems to be outputting "#f". :(