[libre-riscv-dev] Reference OS

Scheming Pony scheming-pony at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 19 14:45:14 GMT 2020

How about a meta op code DIFF <op-code> <args> -> <op-code>' <args> for automatic differentiation?  The language Julia has a library which does this with LLVM, but having it in H/W is an idea.  It's probably in this long thread, if I can ever get through it.

--
Stewart Milberger

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.