[libre-riscv-dev] Vulkanizing

Immanuel, Yehowshua U yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 19 05:37:01 GMT 2020

> the CPU *is* the GPU.
> the GPU *is* the CPU.

Ummm…

The GPU is following the design by Mitch Alsup right?

I’m familiar with CUDAs concept like warps and CUDA cores…

So how does that compare with what we’re doing?
Will we have compute cores that simultaneously execute the same thread on their own data space?

We need to get a clear write up on this…

Which is one of the tasks one of our potential investors assigned me to…
Him being familiar with CPUs and all - wants to get a clear idea of microarchitecture…

Yehowshua