[libre-riscv-dev] libresoc.org

Adam Van Ymeren adam at vany.ca
Sun Feb 16 18:46:57 GMT 2020

On 2020-02-16 10:25 a.m., Hendrik Boom wrote:

>>> One more thing, I consider it absolutely important that the name
>>> matches the URL.
>> Yeah, I agree. We've already registered libre-soc.org and are working on it.
> Anyoe know who's behind the other libresoc.org?  They don't seem to have a web page
> but do have an IP number that doesn't respond to pings.

Looks like its registered with www.key-systems.net

https://www.transip.eu/whois/prm/libresoc.org

With GDPR personal information is no longer available on the whois
database but key-systems (https://www.key-systems.net/en/contact) says
to use https://www.domain-contact.org/ to contact the domain owner.

Might be worth reaching out to see if they'd consider donation/selling
the domain.