[libre-riscv-dev] New Phoronix article related to Libre RISC-V and OpenPOWER ISA

Veera vklr at vkten.in
Sun Feb 16 09:08:12 GMT 2020

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 01:06:37AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Sunday, February 16, 2020, Veera <vklr at vkten.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a new article published yesterday in Phoronix. May be relevant to
> > us.
> >
> > Phoronix Article: The OpenPOWER ISA EULA Draft Published - Generous For
> >                   Libre Hardware
> >
> > Has some saying showing relation with Libre RISC-V.
> >
> > Link: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=
> > OpenPOWER-ISA-EULA-Draft
>

> fantastic, nice find.  could you edit the 3d_gpu page and put it on the
> articles section?

Added to articles section of 3d_gpu page.

One thing I want to get clarified; Clicking Edit in top page opens
up a page and when I put my email address and enter, a new page opens
and says a link has been sent to email address. When I opened the link
sent to my email address it says editing possible only for 24 hrs.

Do I need a login account to do permanent editing of the wiki?

Veera