[libre-riscv-dev] Routing a first nmigen disign with Corilis

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 11 12:37:19 GMT 2020

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 1:10 AM Jean-Paul Chaput
<Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr> wrote:

> I've just recompiled inside a Debian 9 schrooted environement, mostly
> following your guidelines, and I do not have any problems.

*drumming fingers*... just with export CHECK_TOOLKIT and export
YOSYS_TOP in addition to eval coriolisEnv.py?  (that's all i have in
user-lkcl.mk)?

> All the benches and the ARM works ok.

hmmm....

> So both docker and chroot are OK on my side.

hmmm....  and you didn't try "make -j16 install" or anything, just
"make -j1 install"?

could you do dpkg -l > /tmp/dpkg-list, then bzip2 it, and share the
results? we need to double-check that we have the same packages
installed.  it *might* be the case for example that security updates
or something are also included.

tobias, cole, this is important for both of you to help replicate as
well, to see where the problem might be.