[libre-riscv-dev] LibreSOC domain

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:48:43 GMT 2020

In that case, good. I like libre-soc.org. I do think Libre-SoC is fine. Upon further consideration, I think Libre-SoC, Libre SoC, and LibreSoC are very similar so ultimately whichever one is decided upon will be fine. But I do think LibreSoc has a slight advantage in terms of its visceral impression as brand name, or certification mark (not sure if this is relevant here or only with regard to EOMA68 and OpenPower ISA). But if LibreSoc would end up directing too much traffic erroneously to libresoc.org then I think Libre-SoC should be selected.

Cole