[libre-riscv-dev] Who is LibreSOC and what we do

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Feb 2 09:54:52 GMT 2020

On Sunday, February 2, 2020, Immanuel, Yehowshua U <yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu>
wrote:

> I’ve revised the front page a bit.
>
> I struggled with finding the right combination of mixing in emotion with
> facts.
> Libre and privacy is something I feel strongly about - and I realize that
> potential
> investors may not share such strong feelings

then they are not invited to invest.

the old way of doing business is done. we've witnessed decades of how much
harm that does.

so it's very simple: if they want us to engage in entrapment, they're not
welcome.

i think you'll find that there are more than enough people willing to back
this or try something different.

>  - so I did my best to present the facts
> and objectives that the website visitor first sees as logically as
> possible while not downplaying the severity and worth of our cause.

the value of collaboration is huge.  don't feel embarrassed about it at all.