[libre-riscv-dev] Who is LibreSOC and what we do

Immanuel, Yehowshua U yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Sat Feb 1 22:57:39 GMT 2020

Hey all!

I have been working on securing funding for LibreSOC and it seems that VCs are particularly interested in hardware startups at this point in time.

So far, the idea of LibreSOC has been met with a positive response from potential investors.

I’d like to flesh out a page of what LibreSOC means and what are the business benefits of a LibreSOC(basically our pitch).

I did a brain dump here - please help - this needs some work…

https://libre-riscv.org/why_a_libresoc/

Yehowshua