[libre-riscv-dev] memory interface diagram woes

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:49:25 BST 2020

I had an idea for a memory interface design that I've been slowly
working on for more than a week, though have not been able to draw it
out adequately because I keep getting frustrated by the lack of nice,
power-of-2 alignment features and support for structurally recursive
diagrams in Dia and the lack of copy-paste when using physical paper.
I'll try to write it out as text on the wiki tomorrow.

It is a bit different than the design Luke came up with and I think it
addresses several of that design's shortcomings.