[libre-riscv-dev] Broken build notification from debian salsa

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:00:06 BST 2020

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020, 08:53 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 4:47 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> > a separate list can be set up, one that is admin-moderator-only, no
> > subscribes or unsubscribes permitted.
>
> hm that wouldn't work, would it... hmm...

I'm thinking what will work best is just to build our own system that uses
the gitlab api to monitor builds and send emails CCed to the committer and
to a mailing list. neither are currently supported by gitlab, it currently
sends them all to me since I registered the ssh key for the git mirroring
cron job.