[libre-riscv-dev] CI passes for soc.git!!!

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 6 12:07:21 BST 2020

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 2:36 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 5:44 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 5:17 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I pushed a new branch with my changes since basically everything is
> > > changed and I didn't split my commits up very well.
> > > On my computer, out of 234 tests, there are 4 errors and 1 failure.
> > >
> > > https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=soc.git;a=commitdiff;h=refs/heads/fix-tests
> >
> > better url:
> > https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=soc.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/fix-tests;hb=refs/heads/fix-tests

ah.  just noticed.  i really can't stand branches.  they quickly
become an absolute nuisance, losing work, stopping (necessary)
communication and isolating the people who work on them from
absolutely everyone else.

working on the same branch requires that people communicate effectively.

> CI passes!!!

hurrah :)

> https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/soc/-/jobs/649686
>
> I added @unittest.skip() to test_iq, Luke or whoever can fix that test.

can you please merge what you did (and work in master in future unless
there's a really *really* compelling and critical reason for doing
so)?

thx jacob.