[libre-riscv-dev] Following the PowerISA

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:02:28 BST 2020

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 23:29 Immanuel, Yehowshua U <yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu>
wrote:

> https://libre-riscv.org/resources/
>
> I’ve finished going through all the links on the resources page and
> performed a massive re-organization(basically moved links around into neat
> sections), and added a couple sections based on my research into the user
> demographic of POWER systems.
>
> Request for comments…

Generally looks good to me!

I have published simple-soft-float, so have updated the IEEE754 section
with links. Also updated to state that both simple-soft-float and Berkeley
softfloat are libraries for emulating IEEE754 in software, only Berkeley
testfloat is software for testing FP implementations.

https://libre-riscv.org/resources/#ieee754testingemulation