[libre-riscv-dev] Who Buys Talos Workstations?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 5 11:13:51 BST 2020

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 8:34 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some brief info with links below. As far as I am aware we don’t have plans to use this interface in Libre-SOC V1, but please correct me if this is incorrect. If it’s the the case that we are not using the interface, would you still like me to add this to the resources section of the wiki?

you misunderstand the purpose of the wiki.  if you find something cool
or useful *do not wait to ask* - just add it.

if you are unsure about where to add it, add it to your personal page
or to a discussion link, or to a "TODO: investigate" section at the
end of any half-appropriate page.

the purpose of the wiki is to A save time B not lose anything which
happens within hours to minutes on a mailing list.