[libre-riscv-dev] finishing off the crowdsupply update

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:30:47 BST 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 12:39 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 8:27 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Luke and Jacob, I have written a section about this, as well as some
> >> opinions of mine as to how this is going to benefit the project. Please
> >> take a look and make edits (i.e. large deletions) or give me feedback on
> >> what you think. I don't want to be overly verbose or flat our
> >> misleading, so your cutting of extraneous, incorrect, or irrelevant
> >> things is much appreciated.
> >
> > middle para is a repeat of the end of the 1st.  cut.  rest is great.
>
> Awesome! Thanks for your edits Luke :)

Everything looks good to me!

So, I think the rest of what we need to do is:

1. Figure out if crowdsupply supports redirects for renaming our project.
2. Update the crowdsupply description of our project to reflect
changing our name to Libre-SOC.
3. Publish our update. (only after above is complete, since that's
when everyone will come look at the crowdsupply page).