[libre-riscv-dev] finishing off the crowdsupply update

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:27:42 BST 2020

On Apr 3 2020, at 3:28 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM Jacob Lifshay
> <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> what do we still need to do?
>
> build server section and i think that's it.  can you write sonething
> short? about Cl

Hi Luke and Jacob, I have written a section about this, as well as some
opinions of mine as to how this is going to benefit the project. Please
take a look and make edits (i.e. large deletions) or give me feedback on
what you think. I don't want to be overly verbose or flat our
misleading, so your cutting of extraneous, incorrect, or irrelevant
things is much appreciated.

Also, I left a TODO at the end Luke, because I looked for but was unable
to find the repo dev-env-setup on git.libre-riscv.org.

Cole