[libre-riscv-dev] submitted bugreport to upstream nmigen

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 3 11:37:55 BST 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 5:10 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 8:03 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rerunning nmutil CI build to find the next errors:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/nmutil/-/jobs/642930
>
> Fixed the remaining issues with nmutil, ended up adding
> @unittest.skip() to 3 tests.
>
> The CI build passes!

exxcellent, that's really good news.

> https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/nmutil/-/jobs/644343

*pauses*.... ah.  i didn't realise that salsa - an external resource
not archived or under our direct control - had been selected for
creating information (reports) that is critically important to
preserve.

if we are kicked off of salsa or the service is terminated (debian
loses their sponsorship from gitlab) all those reports could be lost.

so we need to do three things:

1. work out how we managed to miss that, when it has been running for
such a long time already.

2. work out how we are going to archive the logs createe by Cl

3. wotk out if there is a way to get backups off of salsa of whatever
databases are being created .