[libre-riscv-dev] crowdsupply updates

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Apr 1 17:02:35 BST 2020

https://libre-riscv.org/index/Updates/March_2020/

yehowshua i removed the update because it wasn't discussed.  the
consequences of pre-publishing an update via our own website are very
simple: Crowdsupply will not publish it at all.

therefore, publishing it via our website will be detrimental to the project.

also i specifically mentioned that Crowdsupply has over 600
subscribers that the updates go out to.

i now have to spend time working out how to revert gitolite3
repositories in order to remove the update, which will involve a force
push-master.

when i have done so please can everyone destroy their working copy of
the crowdsupply repository, re-checking-out a new one.

thanks.