[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:11:42 BST 2020

On Mar 31 2020, at 11:35 am, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31 2020, at 11:09 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>> could someone write something about the build servers?
>>
>> thx.
>>
>> l.
>
> Sure I'll put in a short blurb and Jacob can add to it if he thinks it
> necessary. Do I have the necessary access to the crowdsupply git repo?
>
> Cole

Sorry it turns out I don't have push access to the crowdsupply repo.
Luke, may I request push access to the crowdsupply repo. I remember that
in an email a few days ago you told I should give you a name for the
repo I want created for the environment setup scripts. Can you create
and also grant me push access to a repository named dev-env-setup?
Unless you can think of a more appropriate name.

Cole