[libre-riscv-dev] Growing a RISC-V GPU Community

Michael Pham pham.michael.98 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:34:30 BST 2019

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 2:06 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> > You know what? The RISC-V Foundation also turned down Clifford's
> > presentation on the RISC-V BitManip extension...
> > https://twitter.com/oe1cxw/status/1175007251414863872
>

> What the heck is going on

My best guess is that whoever is in charge of approving the
submissions is being bribed by corporations.

Jokes aside, it is quite unfortunate that they rejected both you and
Clifford's presentations because these extensions need to attract more
attention.

> > > Yyep. Now you know why we put in that application
> > >

> > I noticed you added in a name for formal proofs on the proposals page
> > but no description by the way.
>
> Ttlked to nlnet about it already they know the score

Sorry? I'm not sure I follow what you're saying. I was asking about
the name you added at the bottom of this page
https://libre-riscv.org/nlnet_proposals/ with no description.

Michael