[libre-riscv-dev] moving links on 3d_gpu to resources page

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Oct 5 17:20:08 BST 2019

On Saturday, October 5, 2019, Michael Pham <pham.michael.98 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sure, but probably won’t get to it until after next week

No rush.

> . Next week I have
> 5 exams scheduled (**shakes fist at sky **)

Niiice. Are you actually, like... y'know... learning something useful? :)

 My friend went to King's College, they had 8 hours lectures a week. He
didn't bother to check his 1st year exam results, left, and went to do
Astrophysics elsewhere instead.

 At Imperial College we had 35 hours a week. They actually had to warn us
in advance not to do drugs or drink heavily, not because of the health
damage but because we *wouldn't have time!* :)

L.