[libre-riscv-dev] [hw-dev] Re: 6600-style out-of-order scoreboard designs (ariane)

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:48:07 BST 2019

Luke's been quoting the entirety of your messages, so the rest of us can
see them, so there isn't a problem. That just wasn't obvious, so that's why
I sent the message.

I'd assume luke will still be quoting your messages if you don't CC the
mailing list, so you don't have to change anything if you don't want to.

If you are going to CC libre-riscv-dev, it would be greatly appreciated for
you to subscribe if you haven't already done so at
http://lists.libre-riscv.org/mailman/listinfo/libre-riscv-dev since
otherwise luke will have to manually accept your messages. you can set it
to not send you emails if you don't want to get everything since it's a
standard mailman installation.

as a reminder, if you do choose to subscribe, DON'T choose a valuable
password since the connection is unencrypted, the password is stored in
plaintext, and the password is occasionally emailed back to you.

Thanks,
Jacob