[libre-riscv-dev] Scoreboards

Samuel Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:44:32 BST 2019

I think I see the confusion.  If I'm right, you think I'm questioning the
need for the scoreboard as a whole.  I was asking specifically about the
Q-matrix and FU-FU bitmap, as it seems to me that the global write and read
reservation vectors seemed to do the same job.

I'm mid-con and writing this on mobile, so can't write further.  Will write
more later.