[libre-riscv-dev] graphviz

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri May 3 07:21:42 BST 2019

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 3:53 AM Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 03, 2019 at 01:37:36AM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >
> > (2) Cat is awesome, and the graphviz is (yosys "show") is way *way*
> > cleaner than doing a sequence of eqs on individual bits.
> >

> Is there an actual, correct (an may I hope stable) specification
> somewhere for the dotfiles that graphviz uses?  There's a program I used
> to use that suddenly getting complaints from graphviz about
> invalid dotfiles.

 yyeah apparently the developers of graphviz have a habit of ignoring
basic software design rules, and changing the spec.

 just... don't, whatever you do, upgrade.  you may need to grab an
older version.   i strongly advise reporting a bug on their website,
sending the "invalid" dotfile, to encourage them to get their act
together.