[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU turning into ALU with Reservation Stations

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:19:05 GMT 2019

>how did you get on?
Actually did nothung more than importing a module.

I am kind of stuck tbh. With this new code base i understand 0 things.
Previous one was much more readable and straight forward.

Will take some time to get used to it, but i will do it!

>>>"so, aleksander: make sure to do "git status" and git diff" prior to
making any commits and adds, ok?  another trick is to not do the "git
push" immediately, and to double-check what you've committed, by
(again) doing a "git diff".  only when you are absolutely happy, do
the "git push" to push the work to the server."
Ok. I will definetly do that. Thanks for the tip