[libre-riscv-dev] div/mod algorithm written in python

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:52:07 BST 2019

I'm reverting the change to DivPipeCore while I fix the problems. I'm
going to also try to convert the division tests to use unittest to
make it compatible with pytest-xdist. I also added a unittest.skip
annotation to the divpipecore tests wider than 8 bits, since 8 bits is
enough to catch almost all the bugs and it completes in 60s instead of
a really long time.