[libre-riscv-dev] [Libre-silicon-devel] [OT only slightly] STEAM Camp OpenSourceEcology 22jan2020 for 9 days

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Tue Dec 31 23:01:03 GMT 2019

That's a great idea if we can coordinate that - if there are more people
involved. The project for the 5 Project Days of the 9 day event is a
Raspberry Pi Film Studio, which will fill all that time already.  But if a
bunch of people want to join, then we can do both - otherwise we'd need to
choose one or the other.

That is above our pay grade as the curriculum is tightly defined already
with less ambitious builds, though still exciting for the novice or rapid
learner. If we have the higher pay grade people join from FOSDEM, this can
happen.

Luke, any thoughts on you stepping up and coordinating the maskless stepper
module of this crazy evolution?

Marcin

--
*Full Disclosure:* OSE works openly. All conversations in this email are
intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due respect. OSE

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. See latest build of Seed
Eco-Home
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/open-building-institute-eco-building-toolkit/posts/1750160>.
Subscribe
as a True Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See OSE
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceEcology> for updates or join
the discussion at the OSE Workshops FB Page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/398759490316633/>. Subscribe to monthly
update OSEmail
<https://www.opensourceecology.org/moving-to-open-source-email-list-software/>.
Donate to our 501(c)3
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Other_donation_options>. OSE work is an
ambitious volunteer project. Please consider joining as a dedicated OSE
Developer <http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Developers>.

Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Open Source Ecology