[libre-riscv-dev] [Libre-silicon-devel] [OT only slightly] STEAM Camp OpenSourceEcology 22jan2020 for 9 days

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Tue Dec 31 11:42:43 GMT 2019

Hi
My idea was to use an LCD plus a lens system in order to build a mask less
stepper unit for manufacturing semiconductors.
This way the costs for the mask sets would fall away and you would suddenly
be able to provide something like a pooling service for semiconductors.

What do you think?

Something worth combining your brain power over in those said 9 days?

Cheers
-lev