[libre-riscv-dev] web-of-trust for code reviews to manage trusting dependencies

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Aug 27 20:59:28 BST 2019

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
wrote:

> personally, I may have agreed with him that it's better to not get involved
> if this thread had been my first contact with the libre-riscv project.

Yehyeh, I totally get it. I think it also didn't help that you also didn't
realise that I had misunderstood until about 5 messages back from here, in
the thread.

*IF* crev was a code distribution system, it is clearly a dangerous
misleading failure at that task.

However it was *never intended* for that task!

Therefore the entirety of the thread can be *completely* disregarded up
until the point where you clarify what crev actually is!

Judging me based on a misunderstanding is, well... I could say a lot of
things about that, but will refrain from doing so.

L.