[libre-riscv-dev] OpenCL Table

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 07:55:40 BST 2019

I fixed some typos and added notes about why exp and log are needed in
addition to expm1 and logp1 (correctly-rounded operations give
different results).

See commit 9f03629fd49481e8578e5bd95a41c9f8c478c6b2

Luke, viewing a previous revision through the ikiwiki web interface
doesn't work and the git.libre-riscv.org interface is waay out of date
(2018). Using git clone still works though.