[libre-riscv-dev] Fwd: RISC-V ISA 3D gfx extensions by CHIPS Alliance

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 1 14:00:23 BST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:30 PM
Subject: RISC-V ISA 3D gfx extensions by CHIPS Alliance
To: <lkcl at lkcl.net>

Hi Luke,

our readers are very interested in RISC-V and open source hardware
technology. I reported about your Kazan 3D project back in december
<https://heise.de/-4242802>

Today I learned that CHIPS Alliance - part of Linux Foundation - has
started a project for a RISC-V 3D ISA extension during SIGGRAPH 2019,
together with companies GOWIN and Pixilica (sse links below).

Are you involved in this development? Any comments?

Regards,