[libre-riscv-dev] getting important: need to create the project plan, involves estimating times for tasks (and creating them)

Rishabh Jain rishucoding at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:57:47 BST 2019

for pinmux, as earlier luke pointed:
1. nmigen version of the pinmux
2. Interface Infrastructure Generator

For (1) :
   > there are many TODO's present in pinmux: many of which are independent
of bsv.
    to point some: parser.py needs parameterization, README.md has some
TODO's
   >i can start coding in python with a simple case of pinmuxing with only
2 peripherals:
     spi and uart

i guess, it will be better for me to take things step-wise! so, starting
with writing one module
at a time, then its corresponding unit test ... similar to soc/TLB.
these can be my sub-tasks .. and i can put tags like time_to_complete, etc
luke, what are your thoughts?