[libre-riscv-dev] useful article on consensus

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 26 09:26:08 BST 2019

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 3:01 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> First and foremost, I posted the link because I thought it would be useful
> information,

 it was.

> not because I was implicitly trying to criticize anyone.

 none taken.

> Addressing Luke's concerns: I am trying to do better at responding, I'm
> just not very good at responding when I know what I want to write will be
> very long.

takes time and energy, doesn't it?

> I'm also not that good at knowing when to respond when a message
> isn't specifically addressed to me and I have no problems with it.

 i know that one.  partly that's down i think to me answering in a
style knowing that there are going to be other people also reading
(hypothetically) at any point over the next 0 minutes to NN years.

 we're kiinda like... having a talk-show-host conversation, here, or a
reality show about technology.  it's rather odd :)