[libre-riscv-dev] TLB

Daniel Benusovich flyingmonkeys1996 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 21:40:37 BST 2019

> > Are we using the ariane TLB instead now since it is working?
>
> honestly, use ariane one!  it works... therefore... makes sense and saves time!

Alrighty then. Should the two level caching be added in as well as the
Cam and assoc cache?

> also, can you see if you can work out some better unit tests for
> ariane tlb.py, then, the next stage, adapt it to use PteEntry and so
> on?
> but, *only* do the adaptation once the unit tests for ariane tlb.py
> are functional, because any mistakes in the adaptation will show up.

Sounds good unit tests then adding in the CAM, assoc cache, and other modules.

> AssocCam going ok?

I need to pull out the PLRU module from the TLB. It would be much
nicer to use that instead of remaking one. After that it should be
easy pickings one I figure out how it works and integrate it in.