[libre-riscv-dev] signed/unsigned 2-stage 64-bit multiplier pipeline needed

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 15 10:43:11 BST 2019

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:01 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:41 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I assigned it to myself and added additional comments. We should probably
> > have the non-trivial changes on all bugs send emails to the mailing list (eg.
> > ignore cc-list changes but send new comments).
>
>  good idea... i'll experiment and work out how to do that.

 it worked!  i've only allowed bugzilla at blahblah to send on new bug
creation and when new comments are added.

 the next possibility is to enable "email_in.pl".. however... that
would result potentially in email bun-fights if bounces ever occur...