[libre-riscv-dev] New Person

Daniel Benusovich flyingmonkeys1996 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:10:35 BST 2018

Good evening,

I am Daniel Benusovich and a newcomer to the RISC-V and Open Source world
in general and was hoping you could use some help in one way or another.

I saw your post asking for help with development for the Vulkan 3D GPU
project and while I do not have any experience in this area I would love to
help out and get my foot in the door contributing to RISC-V development. I
have experience working in C, C++, Java, VHDL and some assembly though I am
happy to learn any languages and tools that are used for this project
specifically.

Let me know what needs to be done and I will get right on it.

Thanks for your time!

Daniel